Wednesday 4 July 2012

Acid wash + dip dye


It's official. I'm obsessed with pretty coloured dyes and acid wash shoes and shorts. I saw the blue version of the dip dye converse on someone and they looked so unusual and pretty! Whilst looking for a them online I found these purple dip dye converse and fell in love. 


I also spotted these vans, and I'm not usually a massive vans fan, but these are just gorgeous. As you can tell, I'm loving purple! I have found myself buying a lot of purple already this year, and I think its going to be a big part of my wardrobe this summer. These are cute, but a little out of my budget.

However, I did find these even cuter blue/pink/purple trainers in new look for only £10! I love them ALOT.
 
 

 What other trends do you think are going to be big in summer 2012?
 
Bye x
 

1 comment: