Saturday 20 July 2013

Primark Haul


We all know 'just browsing' in Primark isn't and option. I took a trip there today and was pretty impressed until I heard the sales assistant say the total! Although I had to part with my wages, I picked up a couple of things worth sharing.
 
 
 
 
 I was looking for some shorts just like these, they were the perfect find. I think they count as monochrome?! The two zip pockets and drawstring waist make them practical and a bit cutesy too. Even better, they were reduced from £10 to £5!!
 
 
 
 Next I chose this -extremely hard to photograph- baseball top. I was also looking for something like this for the cooler days in summer, as well as that they just look casual and cool. The sleeves are a more sheer navy blue material a marl kind of effect. This was £4.
 
 
 

 One thing I will never complain about in Primark are the cheapy basics, which may not last as long, but are definitely better value then somewhere like American Apparel. I bought two strappy vest tops in white and mint green for £2 each. I couldn't find many bandeaus but this one was just what I wanted so I picked it up at £3. (hint- don't underestimate with sizes for bandeaus!)
 
 
 Another basic Primark do a great job on- cardigans. These fit me perfectly and are the most inexpensive cardigans I have ever come across, at only £6. There were a few different navy blue types at the same price, but I chose this one because the buttons made it look that little but more expensive.

 

These are the reason I went to Primark. I know how much of a cheapskate I seem, but I don't want to miss out! I might get real vans one day, but I wouldn't spend all that money on white ones considering how easily they can get ruined. With these only costing £6, I definitely could not leave them.
 

 
 
These socks come in a pack of five but I am wearing the grey ones now! They are the same grey colour as the pyjama top just above. I needed trainer socks, but didn't want boring ones or extravagant frilly ones. I thought these were a happy medium and at £2.50, there was no way I was leaving them there. I also picked up this nightie/pyjama shirt for the unbearably hot nights this summer. I thought it was cute, if not a bit of a joke. This was £5.
 
 
 
As per usual, I got sucked in by the stalls around the tills. These travel bottles are so practical, and everything else 100% essential! Each item was £1. Primark is absolutely GREAT for things like this, and I usually top up every few months when I go.
 
Thanks for reading, I hope you like at least 1 thing that I bought and are interested in what Primark has in store at the moment. I know that having no Primark in my area leads me to reading and watching many hauls, so I hope this has satisfied your curiosity in the same way.
 
Bye x
 
 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment